Hauschildt Marine A/S is looking for individuals with the following profile:
For our office in Copenhagen, Denmark:
Senior Naval Architect, General Design:
- General arrangements
- Weight calculations
- Steel calculations/arrangements
- Experience stability calculations would be an advantage.
- Experience FRP calculations/arrangements would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will provide extensive technical experience and knowledge about shipbuilding, detailed system design and calculations. Focus will be on providing service and support to our Clients (Ship Owners and Ship Yards) on Naval Architecture issues. The candidate shall be able to fulfill our mission of providing our clients with top-quality engineering work, knowledge and cost improvements made through developments and design changes.
- Minimum 5-10years’ experience from a similar position at a Naval Architect consultancy, Ship owner, Shipyard, Class etc.
Naval Architect, Structural Design:
- We are looking for Naval Architects with basis knowledge within Naval Architecture/marine engineering from a similar position or Technical University with 0-5years’ experience.
- The successful candidate is skilled at using tools like Autocad, Rhino, Inventor, Autocad Plant 3D, Ansys and have an open mind to gain experience through working creative in challenging projects.
The young Naval Architect will be trained by skilled and experienced Senior Naval Architects, but is also expected to be proactive and eager to perform.
For our office in Skagen, Denmark:
Marine Engineer and Naval Architect
- For Engineering of retrofit of Scrubber and Ballast water treatment systems are we are looking for Marine Engineers and Naval Architects with basis knowledge within marine engineering and preferable experience as a seaman.
- The successful candidate is skilled at using MS-office and have knowledge in using tools like Autocad, Rhino, Autocad Plant 3D and have an open mind to gain experience through working creative in challenging projects.
For the positions
- The candidate should be a team player and will be expected to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Foreign travel is to be expected according to the requirements of individual projects.
- The successful candidate is expected to reside in Sjælland or Skagen, Denmark, or be willing to relocate to take up the position.
Hauschildt Marine A/S is offering
- A position at the cutting edge of ship design.
- A work environment organized in dynamic teams.
- Influence on design and processes through individual initiative and contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Salary matching qualifications and experience
Please submit questions regarding the above positions and your application to firstname.lastname@example.org