Hauschildt Marine A/S is looking for individuals with the following profile:
For our office in Copenhagen, Denmark:
Senior Naval Architect, General Design:
- General arrangements
- Weight calculations
- Steel calculations/arrangements
- Experience stability calculations would be an advantage.
- Experience FRP calculations/arrangements would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will provide extensive technical experience and knowledge about shipbuilding, detailed system design and calculations. Focus will be on providing service and support to our Clients (Ship Owners and Ship Yards) on Naval Architecture issues. The candidate shall be able to fulfill our mission of providing our clients with top-quality engineering work, knowledge and cost improvements made through developments and design changes.
- Minimum 5-10years’ experience from a similar position at a Naval Architect consultancy, Ship owner, Shipyard, Class etc.
For the positions
- The candidate should be a team player and will be expected to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Foreign travel is to be expected according to the requirements of individual projects.
- The successful candidate is expected to reside in Sjælland or Skagen, Denmark, or be willing to relocate to take up the position.
Hauschildt Marine A/S is offering
- A position at the cutting edge of ship design.
- A work environment organized in dynamic teams.
- Influence on design and processes through individual initiative and contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Salary matching qualifications and experience
Please submit questions regarding the above positions and your application to email@example.com